in ,

Gt vs mi details, dream 11 prediction, 11 playing and pitch details

MI vs GT
Image Cradit -insidesport

This MI vs GT match no. 35th is going to take place in the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on 25th April. PBKS defeated MI in their last match on 22nd April in Wankhede. On the same day, GT defeated LSG in their last match. GT has a better form than MI in this season.

gt dream 11 predicted players

Hardik Pandya (captain) Shubman Gill David Miller Abhinav Manohar

Sai Sudharsan Wriddhiman Saha (wk) Matthew Wade

Rashid Khan Rahul Tewatia Vijay Shankar Mohammed Shami Alzarri Joseph

MI vs GT
Image Cradit -insidesport

mi 11 playing in mi vs gt

Rohit Sharma (captain) Ishan Kishan (wk) Suryakumar Yadav Tilak Varma

Tim David Cameron Green Arshad Khan Kumar Kartikeya

Hrithik Shokeen Jason Behrendorff Jofra Archer

pitch report and weather report

It is predicted that on 25th April it will be a cloudy day, Hence the weather in Ahmedabad will be nice, with light breeze to ease the sweat. The pitch will be suitable for spinners and bouncer balls. 

team composition

It is also predicted that Mumbai Indians has 55% of chance to win. And, GT has 45% of chance to win the match. Hence, it is only prediction. The winner we will get to see on the day of the match. If we look at these two teams then GT has performed a lot better than MI. Hardik Pandya the former player of MI, now is the captain of GT. It will be a advantage for GT team, as HP knows MI players abilities. GT is now on the 4th position on the IPL table. Whereas, MI is on the 7th place. Mi has won three matches back to back. And also lost three matches. They played 6 matches total.

Yet, both the teams have valuable players. Both the teams have greatest batters of all time. It is be entertaining to watch this Mi vs GT match. Mohit Sharma from GT lead GT win their last match against LSG. They were outstanding as a whole team.

match prediction for mi vs gt

MI to win.

      What do you think?

      Written by tania mukherjee

      Leave a Reply

      Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

      GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

      KKR vs RCB

      KKR vs RCB head to head challenge in match no 36 dream 11 , match details, pitch , captains

      ipl orange& purple cap

      IPL orange cap holders as well as purple caps